Please see below regarding reimbursement of safety boots.
As per Article 14.03, the Company will subsidize the cost of safety boots to a maximum of 75%.
Previously, at the time of purchase, employees were required to pay 25% of the cost of boots when purchasing from Work Authority and Mark’s Work Warehouse with these companies direct billing EVRAZ Regina for the remaining 75%.
Effective immediately, EVRAZ Regina no longer has an account with Mark’s Work Warehouse.
• Employees purchasing boots from Work Authority will continue to pay 25% of the cost of boots at the time of sale, with Work Authority direct billing the Company for the remaining 75%.
• Employees purchasing boots from any other supplier will be required to pay 100% of the cost of boots at the time of sale and submit their receipt to HRCanada.Support@evrazna.com for a 75% reimbursement.